Effective Date: October 15, 2018
Clockwork Active Media Systems, LLC (“Clockwork,” “us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the Clockwork website at https://www.clockwork.com/. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use the Clockwork website and any information we may access through social media platforms (collectively, the “Service”) and the choices you have associated with the collection and use of your personal data.
By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Personal Data means data about an individual who can be identified from that data.
Cookies are small data files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Cookies are widely used by online service providers in order to (for example) make their websites or services work, or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide reporting information.
Data Processor (or Service Providers)
Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any person (other than an employee of the Data Controller) who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
Data Subject is any individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes, including but not limited to providing the Service to you and improving the Service.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with Personal Data, which may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address;
- First name and last name;
- Company name;
- Phone number;
- Business affiliations;
- For job applicants, employment history, education, resumes/cover letters, and other information relevant to your qualifications for an employment position with Clockwork;
- Address, state, province, ZIP/postal code, city; and
- Other information related to your requests or inquiries.
Our lawful bases to collect this information includes fulfilling a contract with you, to respond to your inquiries, Clockwork’s legitimate interests, and/or your consent. We may use your Personal Data to respond to your requests, contact you with newsletters, inform you of goods, services, or events that may be of interest to you, or to assess your qualifications for employment when you submit an application of interest. You may opt out of receiving newsletters and marketing communications from us by following the unsubscribe link in an e-mail or by contacting us at email@example.com.
We may also collect information to see how the Service is accessed and used. Our lawful basis for collection of this data is our legitimate interest in completing your requests and maintaining a functional Service. This data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We use the following cookies:
- Session Cookies are cookies stored on a user’s hard drive and deleted when the user ends the browsing session. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Persistent Cookies are cookies that stay on the user’s hard drive until they expire. We use Persistent Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- Third-party cookies are cookies used by third parties, such as advertisers, that are used to track advertising preferences from site to site and to gather data about users’ browsing habits to inform Clockwork’s marketing practices and improve the user experience.
Use of Data
We collect information about you in order to provide you with services and products, and also to collect information that is necessary for the Service to work properly. We use personal information for a variety of purposes related to our business, including but not limited to:
- To provide and maintain our Service;
- To notify you about changes to our Service;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so;
- To provide customer support;
- To assess your qualifications for employment for jobs that you apply for through the Service and communicating with users about employment opportunities;
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service;
- To monitor the usage of our Service;
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues;
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information;
- To comply with legal obligations; and
Retention of Data
We will also retain data collected from tracking technologies for internal analysis purposes. Data collected automatically is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside of the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the United States and process it there.
We encourage you to contact us regarding any issue or concern at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclosure Of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g., a court or a government agency) or as otherwise required by law.
We may also disclose your information to a third party as part of reorganization or a sale of the assets of Clockwork, or its subsidiaries or divisions. Any third party to which Clockwork transfers or sells the Service or related assets will have the right to continue to use the personal and other information that you provide to us.
We may also share this information with any subsidiaries, licensees, suppliers, distributors, affiliates, assigns, successors, or other related entities and their respective owners.
We may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation;
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Clockwork;
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service;
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public; and
- To protect against legal liability.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services, to initiate direct marketing programs on our behalf, data tracking, to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used, and other contracted promotional opportunities provided to our users.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose. We will not share your information with third parties to directly market their products to you.
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
European Union data subjects have certain rights under the GDPR, and we aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to access, correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data in certain circumstances. Whenever made possible, you can update your Personal Data by contacting us to make the required changes.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you or if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us. In certain circumstances, you may have the right:
- To access and receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you;
- To restrict processing of your Personal Data;
- To object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes;
- To rectify any Personal Data held about you that is inaccurate; and
- To request the deletion of Personal Data held about you.
You may have the right to data portability for the information you provide to us. In those circumstances, you can request to obtain a copy of your Personal Data in a commonly used electronic format so that you can manage and move it. We may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. We do not use personal information to make automated decisions.
We encourage you to contact us regarding any complaint at email@example.com. European Union data subjects may file a complaint with a data protection authority regarding our processing of your personal data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
Links To Other Sites
Our Service is not intended for anyone under the age of 16 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 16.
If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from Children without parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code § 1798.83 allows users that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do Not Track Signals
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. The Service does not respond to Do Not Track signals.