On Friday, October 9th, Governor Tim Walz and Lieutenant Governor Peggy Flanagan announced their appointments to the Governor’s Blue Ribbon Council on Information Technology. Clockwork Director of Technology, Vincent Cabansag, is included on the list of six people alongside Minnesota leaders from major organizations like Star Tribune, TCF Bank, and Delta.
The advisory group, made up of experts in both the private and public sectors of IT, will provide advice on how to update and maintain the State’s IT systems. Their goal is ensuring Minnesota residents and businesses who interact with the State receive the best possible service.
Other council members include:
- Tom Butterfield, EVP & CIO, TCF Bank
- Renee Heinbuch, IT Director, Washington County
- Theresa Wise, former CIO, Delta Airlines & NW Airlines
- Edmund Clark, CIO & Chief Digital Officer, University of St. Thomas
- Rosann Cahill, Senior Digital Product Manager, Star Tribune Media