Lesson: Only fix what you need to.
VP, Account Director
- CRM workflows that were inefficient
- A transaction flow that jumped noticeably between back-end systems
- Unsupported mobile experience
- Improved internal business processes
- Consistency between browsing and purchasing moments and streamlined customer experience
- Optimized checkout experience for growing mobile and tablet audience
In addition to helping the Loft improve internal business processes, the responsive redesign and enhanced Salesforce integration benefit their end-users in critical ways. First, it accommodated their ever-growing mobile and tablet-using audience through a responsive design that looks and works great on all platforms. Additionally, it smoothed out a less-than-ideal checkout experience, replacing a Salesforce-hosted checkout that didn’t quite match the rest of loft.org with an AMM-hosted checkout that fit into the rest of the site seamlessly.