Google Analytics is awesome. If you — like us — are ready to go beyond the basics, then join us on June 8-9 (you can come to both days, or just one) for a premium ClockworkShop.
We’ve partnered with Nina Hale, Inc. to bring in a Google Analytics certified trainer from Lunametrics in Pittsburgh. The room will include many faces from both Clockwork and NHI, but we’re pleased to offer tickets to our clients, friends and the general public as well.
The seminar is designed for people who already have a basic understanding of Google Analytics, and those interested in learning more about the technical side of Google Analytics accounts. Training will be conducted by a Google Analytics certified trainer from Lunametrics.
Sessions will run from 9am-5pm each day, with a break for lunch. Lunch will be provided.
Day 1 – June 8th
GA 201: Intermediate Analysis
- What Does a Great Analyst Need to Know?
- Best Practices: Clean Data
- Digging for Insights: Intelligence Alerts and Advanced Segments
- Best Practices: Advertising and Marketing
- Best Practices: Engagement
- Best Practices: Conversion
- Improving Your Site: Google Website Optimizer
- Best Practices: Sharing with the Organization
Day 2 – June 9th
GA 301: Technical
- Understanding Each Other: IT and Marketing
- How Google Analytics Tracking Code Works
- Administrative Interface
- Cleaning Up Your Data
- Measuring Conversion
- Measuring Traffic
- Measuring Content
- Measuring Visitors
- Managing Cookies and Tracking
- Extracting Data
More detail on both sessions can be found at: http://www.lunametrics.com/google-analytics-training/seminars/#courses
There are only 50 spots available for each day so get your tickets now!
Brought to you by Clockwork Active Media Systems and Nina Hale, Inc.