Slashdot has an article on hackers hacking the new Mac OS X to run on a normal PC. It just befuddles me why Apple would not want to market their software to the other 95% of the computer-using world. If 80% of those people steal the software, the revenue from the other 20% will dwarf their current revenues by an order of magnitude or so. One thing I’ve learned is that Steve Jobs is smarter than me. I’m guessing that in the next 24 months or so we will see OS X running on PC’s in an official manner. Either that or I am smarter than Steve Jobs. Either way, it looks to me like we are about to see further increases in the OS market share for Apple.