Email Marketing Research & Inspiration
- If you’re looking for a smattering of statistics about email marketing to revitalize and inform you, this article is for you. “70 Email Marketing Stats Every Marketer Should Know”
- These self-identified email geeks — their site is reallygoodemails.com after all — think about email a lot, so take advantage of their geekery and dig into their site or blog.
- One of the most compelling facts that show email isn’t dead is the sheer number of emails sent through Mail Chimp — 204,383,657,109 in 2015. That’s over 200 billion. So you could say they have some knowledge under their belts. Find out benchmark analytics, subject-line recommendations, and a whole lot more from the research they’ve compiled.
- If you want to know how your open and clickthrough rates stack up, read: “Email marketing statistics 2016”
- Take a deeper dive by checking out Pardot’s “Complete Guide to B2B Email Marketing.” They’re owned by Salesforce, so they have a load of experience and look at how clever they are, you have to give them your email to get the report.
- See if the way you communicate with your customers aligns with how they want to be communicated with: “Marketing Research Chart: How consumers prefer to receive updates and promotions from brands.”
- HubSpot collects great “best of” content examples and this collection is no exception. “12 of the Best Email Marketing Examples You’ve Ever Seen (And Why They’re Great).”